The Master Class is a 4 day event for experienced group facilitators where you will focus on developing your leading edge skill in facilitation or facilitative leadership.
A leading edge is a specific area of facilitation or facilitative leadership that you feel uncomfortable with or less confident in, or an area you would like to further explore and deepen your skill-sets.
Some examples of these areas could be:
- Working with energy
- Working with conflict
- Working with power and creating power-with
- Presence and presencing
- Appreciative inquiry
- Facilitated storytelling
- Self organising networks and groups
- Generating social change towards a sustainable world
- Designing organisational interventions
- Blended realities – face-to-face and online facilitation in various combinations
- Working with play or any other dimensions of being a Whole Person
What you will learn
A deeper level of skill and understanding in the area you choose to work on - your leading edge.
An increase in confidence in your ability to work with the area.
Through the power of the group learning process you will deepen your exploration of collective intelligence and its impact on groups.